Version 2.0 – Oct 29, 2020
- Ability to add and queue up keyword searches
- Added search prioritization
- Ability to cancel, remove and restart existing searches
- Export results as CSV or Excel file
- Ability to choose which additional processing (Top Retweets, Hashtags, N-grams, etc.) will be included in the exported file (Excel only)
Version 1.9 – Jun 6, 2020
- Added checkbox for optional additional processing such as Top Hashtags, N-grams, etc.
Version 1.8 – Jun 24, 2018
- New top quadrigrams summary tab (the top 4 word sequences found in tweets and bios).
Version 1.7 – Apr 23, 2018
- Support for tweets longer than 140 characters.
- New top Bigrams and Trigrams summary tabs (the top 2 and 3 word sequences found in tweets and bios).
- Added 7-day free trials.
- Now offer monthly subscriptions.
- Windows users can now download and run an exe file.
- Mac users can now download and run a dmg or zip file.
- The output window no longer jumps while searching.
Version 1.6 – Jan 17, 2018
- Added Accounts tab to export specific Twitter accounts — see How to Download Twitter Accounts to Excel.
- Bugfix: emojis in tweets and bios now display correctly in Excel.
Version 1.5 – Jul 11, 2017
- Added Influencers tab to identify user with the biggest impact.
- Added IncluenceScore to search and real-time tools.
- Bugfix: fixed an issue preventing v1.4 to run with data from an older version was present.
- Added a temporary log file to record every run.
Version 1.4 – Jul 5, 2017
- Added real-time tool to capture tweets as they happen.
- Added followers tool to export all account following the specified accounts
- Added following tool to export all account the specified accounts follow
- Added a new Url column you can use to view each tweet online
- Made the following ID columns text instead of numbers to prevent any issues in Excel: Id, InReplyToStatusId, InReplyToUserId, UserId, CurrentUserRetweetId, RetweetedStatusId, RetweetedStatusUserId
Version 1.3 – Feb 9, 2017
- Added “RetweetedStatusText” column containing original tweet for retweets
- The Top Words summary now uses “RetweetedStatusText” whenever it’s available
- Added more new columns for every tweet: Favorited, Retweeted, PossiblySensitive, and Truncated
- Added new columns referring to the original tweet for retweets: RetweetedStatusId, RetweetedStatusText, RetweetedStatusSource, RetweetedStatusLang, and RetweetedStatusCreatedAt
- Added new columns referring to the original tweet’s user for retweets: RetweetedStatusUserId, RetweetedStatusUserName, RetweetedStatusUserScreenName, RetweetedStatusUserTweets, RetweetedStatusUserFavoritesCount, RetweetedStatusUserFollowersCount, RetweetedStatusUserFollowingCount, and RetweetedStatusUserListedCount
Version 1.2 – Jan 5, 2017
- Added “Words” tab to Excel containing top word counts in tweets
- Renamed Tweet2XL to BirdIQ
Version 1.1 – Dec – 9, 2016
- Increased summary tabs from top 10 to all available data
- Added “-search” command line flag to run last search immediately on start
Version 1.0 – Jul 10, 2016
- Unlimited Twitter searches
- Unlimited search results
- Bulk searches
- Save tweets to Microsoft Excel
- Summarize top hashtags, mentions, URLs, users, favorites and retweets in separate tabs
- Remove duplicate tweets
- Cross platform app – runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux